For two people who do not speak the same language, communicating is very difficult. Google Translate app for PC is a free translation program that you can install on your laptop or desktop if you want to translate text online. You can use it with other apps, without having to open them in separate windows.
Google has made this app available for all Windows operating systems. It is a very useful app for students and business people who need to translate large texts from one language into another.
The Google Translate will automatically detect the language that you are typing in, and then it will recognize what language is being typed on your keyboard. You can use this program on Windows 7, 8 or 10 computers.
Google Translate app for computer has all the features available on Android and iOS devices, like text translation or voice translations. You can translate words you type in your laptop or other types of text by copying and pasting them into this program.
Download Google Translate App using An Emulator
Step 1. Download an emulator from the Windows store. We recommend Bluestacks.
Step 2. After installing your emulator, open it and search for “Google Translate” in the Google Play Store.
Step 3. Click on “Install” to download app on your PC.
Step 4. Your computer will ask you if you want to allow this process. Click “Install” again to continue downloading.
Step 5. Once installed, open the program and sign in with your Google Account so you can start translating text right away.
Google Translate App Features
1. Translation of words, phrases and texts;
2. Voice translation;
3. You can use this app in your browser or other apps like Facebook, Gmail or Firefox;
4. Offline mode available (in supported languages only);
5. Can be used with other Google services like YouTube, Maps, Search etc.;
6. Available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
7. Translated text can be downloaded for use when you are offline;
8. You can either type or speak the words that you want to translate in the app;
9. It has a conversation mode, which means it will automatically detect the language of entered text before translating it;
10. You can share your translations on Facebook, Twitter and a lot of other media networking sites.
Google Translate app is a free translation program that auto detects language you are typing in and then it will recognize what language is being typed on your keyboard. You can use this program on Windows 7, 8 or 10 computers. If you have any other queries regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comment section below.