In busy lives, using the smartest option is the way not only to save time but also the extra effort as well. News is an important part of our daily lives to begin the day with. SmartNews is a top-notch option for the smartest people, an app which gathers the news of all the niche and updates you instantly on your PC or Phone. Currently, there are more than 50+ million users worldwide. This app is associated with the topmost websites such as USA Today, The Verge, Huffington Post, CNN news, etc.
The amazing quality of this app is that you can add your favorite news website to it. Most of the time when we are busy with our work schedule, we often don’t have the time to look for news updates. So, this app will work on that device on which you work and update you with every type of news category.
Well, one can effortlessly download and install this application from a phone, and to download the SmartNews app on PC Windows 10/8/7, an emulator is required which we will be discussing in this guide. So stay tuned. Before proceeding further let us peep into the feature section.
What are the Different Ways to Download SmartNews App for PC?
Now doing any kind of task whether it is reading news or playing games, using bigger screens is the ultimate experience that inculcates the usage of the app on PC. Well, to download an app, there are so many emulators which are in the market but we have chosen the best for you so that one can smoothly download the SmartNews app for PC without facing any glitches. The topmost emulators are Bluestacks and NoxPlayer emulators which are already used by millions of people worldwide. So let’s get started:
Method 1: Download SmartNews App for PC Using Bluestacks
- Visit the BlueStacks official site and download the latest version of the emulator from there.
- Then do install the emulator and follow the installation steps by double-clicking on the exe file of BlueStacks.
- Now to proceed further, do get login into your Google account or If you don’t have a Google account, just create one.
- Now open up the Google Play store and write SmartNews in the search bar.
- Make sure the developer of the app is also the SmartNews, Inc.
- Now tap on the install option which you could be able to see on the right-hand side of the app.
- Follow the installation instructions and here you will get your app on your Laptop or PC.
- You will instantly receive the updates from then.
Method 2: Download SmartNews App for PC Using NoxPlayer
- Don’t you know about NoxPlayer? NoxPlayer, being a lightweight emulator, is the smartest choice of the users. So what are you waiting for? Download now from its official source.
- Now, open up the .exe file of NoxPlayer and double-click on it. Follow the step-by-step instruction to install the most renowned emulator.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the emulator and there you will see my apps tab.
- Before that, you need to login into your Google account.
- Then just type SmartNews and tap on the install option. What after that? Well, follow the installation process guidelines and here you got the app downloaded on your Laptop or PC screen.
How to Use the SmartNews App?
Well, using the smartest app which has won Apple’s award of 2013 is really a worthwhile experience. Not only this, but It has also won the Google best app of the year award in 2013. Usage of this SmartNews app will give you the feeling of hiring a personal assistant especially for news with its amazing customizable feature. Lets us check the below video for its usage: