What if the coders get a platform where they can easily run and execute commands in Linux based terminal from anywhere in the world? Also, what if they get this platform on their mobiles, PC, and laptops? Well, with the help of the Termux app for PC, the users can easily run and test any number of Linux commands without using the identical OS.
Termux app which is one of the most popular apps having more than 5,000,000+ installations is developed by Fredrik Cornwall. Basically, a built-in CLI for Android smartphones allows the usage of cross-platform services on non-identical OS.
Anyone can find the app very easily on Google play store and this is one the renowned platform for students or professionals both. It is a very lightweight app having an app rating of 5.0. The graphical user interface is very easy to use as a layman can easily get to understand the app.
It is a boon for Android users as the Termux app for Android is the official version. Since there is no official version to get installed on PC or Laptop Windows but we bought the cracking guide to download the Termux app on PC or Laptop Windows with ease of step.
Now, let us have a quick look at the features and download steps for PC
Requirements to Use Termux App on PC
The Minimum requirement to use Termux on PC Windows are as below:
- A Renowned Bluestacks Emulator
- Laptop, PC, or Desktop (Windows or Mac)
- And Of course this Guide
How to Download Termux on PC Windows?
To download the Termux on PC Windows 10/8/7, we need to install the emulator first i.e. Bluestacks, which will ease the task of downloading the app on PC without any hassle. Let us see the further steps in detail:
- Initially, download the official version of Bluestacks on your PC. The reason that I am saying an official version is crucial as never get the emulator for the doubtful resource.
- Afterward, when you are assured that the Bluestacks.exe file gets downloaded then double click on that file to start the installation process.
- Then it will prompt you with “Accept/Decline” the license, do “Accept” the software license, and tap on the “Next” button. Moreover, hit the “Launch Bluestacks” checkbox and tap on the “Finish” button.
- Now it will ask you to fill some forms which you can fill like Gmail ID, choosing a software language, etc. When you are done with the forms, it will take you to the home interface.
- Afterward, just tap it onto the play store and now move onto the search bar and type Termux. Press enter.
- Hit the install button thereafter and now your favorite Termux app is on your Windows PC.
How to Download Termux for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac Using MEmu?
Well, after introducing Bluestacks, the installation of Termux is quite easy but sometimes if the configuration of the PC is very low then using an alternate option is the only choice. So the alternative option that you can use is Memu Emulator to download Termux for PC Windows or Mac. Let us have a look at the steps:
- The first step is to download the Memu emulator from the trusted resource.
- After this process, carry on with the installation process and choose to run as administrator.
- The next sthttps://web.archive.org/web/20210122064855/https://www.memuplay.com/ep is to log in from your personal Google account and then open the Play store.
- Now write Termux in the search bar and press enter.
- Tap on the install button to start the installation process. Here is the Termux app on your PC right away.