If you’re looking to download WeChat App on your PC, you might be struggling to find the official website to download it since it’s not available in the Microsoft Windows Store.
But don’t worry! You can still download and use the app on your Windows computer without any problem, and we’ll tell you how below!
Download WeChat App for Windows PC using Emulator
Did you know that you can download and use WeChat on your computer with ease? The best part is that it’s easy, safe, and completely free. First, you need to download an Android emulator i.e. BlueStacks or NoxPlayer which will allow you to run WeChat application on your PC.
Steps to Download WeChat App for Windows using NoxPlayer:
1. Download and install NoxPlayer from official website.
2. Once NoxPlayer is installed, launch it and click on Open Google Play Store.
3. Now search for WeChat in Google Play Store and install it from there by clicking on Install button.
4. Once you have successfully installed WeChat, go back to NoxPlayer home screen and click on My Apps button located at top right corner of your screen which will open up all applications installed in your system including WeChat.
5. You can launch it by clicking on Open button or double-clicking on its icon present in My Apps page on NoxPlayer home screen.
That’s all, now you can enjoy using WeChat app on your Windows computer without any issues.
Features of WeChat App
When you download and install WeChat app for windows 10, it offers a lot of interesting features.
1. One-stop mobile services: From sending voice messages, texts and photos to making phone calls to making a video call, sharing your live location with your friends or paying bills – it can do it all! You can even book tickets online via bus, flight or hotel service.
2. Multi-device usage: This is one of our favorite features of WeChat app for windows 10 since you don’t have to sign in again on another device when you lose connection or switch off your mobile phone.
WhatsApp VS WeChat: Which One Is The Best?
If you’re looking for an alternative to WhatsApp, check out WeChat. Its messaging app is similar to WhatsApp, but WeChat app has more features. It also has tons of useful Chinese apps built in, which can come in handy while traveling in China. If you want a good substitute for WhatsApp, try downloading WeChat on your computer or smartphone today!