Wyze app is a mobile app that allows users to control their Wyze Cam devices from their smartphones or tablets. The app can be used to view live streaming videos, play back recorded videos, and change the settings of the Wyze Cam devices.
The Wyze app is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play. It is compatible with devices running on iOS 10 or later, and Android 5.0 or later.
When looking for Wyze app, the main question is how to download Wyze app for PC? There are many methods and options available. To download Wyze app for PC, users can use Android emulators like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
#1 – Download Wyze App for PC using Bluestacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Once you have completed the above step, open the search bar and type “Wyze” in it. Click on Wyze app icon from results to open it.
3. Now you will be asked to sign in using your Google account or create a new one if you do not have one.
4. After you are signed in, click on the “My Apps” tab in Bluestacks and locate Wyze app.
5. Once located, click on “Install” button to download Wyze app for PC.
6. After this is done, launch the application from My Apps tab in Bluestacks.
#2 – Download Wyze App for PC using Nox player
1. First download, install and open Nox player app on your PC.
2. Once you have completed the above step, open Google Play store inside Nox.
3. Search for Wyze app to open it in Play store.
4. Now you will be asked to sign in using your Google account or create a new one if you do not have one.
5. After you are signed in, click on the “Install” button to download Wyze app for PC.
6. Once downloaded, open the application from My Apps tab in Nox.
7. Now you can play Wyze app on PC from your computer’s desktop.
8. You can also download and install any android apps on PC with Nox player app emulator.
FAQs about Wyze App
-How much does the Wyze Cam cost?
The Wyze Cam costs $19.99 on the official website, but it can be found at a cheaper price on Amazon.
-What is included in a Wyze Cam package?
The Wyze Cam is part of the Wyze Cam Pan bundle. Other than the camera itself, it includes a magnetic base, adhesive tape and micro USB cable.
-Can I download my video feed on my computer?
Yes, but only live video is available for PC users. Users can also download videos from their cameras to their mobile devices or PC.
-What is the WyzeCam Stick Up Camera?
The WyzeCam Stick Up Camera is another product of Wyze Labs which features motion and sound alerts, live video feed on demand or continuous recording, night vision up to 26 feet, two-way audio and more. To find out more about the WyzeCam Stick Up Camera, please visit their official website.
– How many devices can be added to the Wyze app?
Up to 10 devices can be added by default, but users can unlock unlimited number of device slots for $4.99.