Vedantu, an award-winning app in 2019 is popularly known as the live learning app for the students of 1 to 12 classes including the preparation of NTSE, IIT JEE, NDA, Olympiad, etc. It uses a real-time-based scenario to teach the students which is named WAVE (“Whiteboard Audio Video Environment”) which is an amazing experience for students.
Being a famous online tutoring program, this app is downloaded and installed by millions of people worldwide. Users can download this app for free and this app is specifically designed in such a manner that the students can learn and have fun as well. Basically, this is an android based app but this app can also be downloaded on PC Windows 10/8/7 also with the help of certain emulators which we will be seeing below.
Download Vedantu for PC using BlueStacks
To download the Vedantu app for PC Windows 10/8/7, here we will be using the BlueStacks emulator to perform this action. Let us have a look further:
- As usual in step no 1, simply download the latest and updated version of BlueStacks from the renowned and trusted resource. You will notice that the latest version contains the most amazing features.
- After that, just require to install the app where you need to follow certain simple steps for the installation process.
- Now open the Google Play Store and search for the Vedantu app. Then you will instantly see the install button which you have to click on to install the application.
- When the installation procedure is complete, then open up the BlueStacks app, and there you will see the Vedantu app installed at this location.
- So, now you can use the app and start using the learning app with ease.
Download Vedantu for Windows with MemuPlay
Now, there is another famous and fastest emulator which is specially designed for gaming purposes and hence can be used as an emulator to download the apps for PC windows as well. In today’s times, emulators make it easier for an app or a game to run smoothly. Let us have a look at Vedantu for PC with MemuPlay emulator:
- Download directly the MemuPlay emulator from the official website on your PC or laptop. Now install it on your system.
- After the installation of this MemuPlay emulator, you need to find the Google play store icon on Memuplay’s screen.
- Now type the Vedantu app in the search bar of the Google play store and you will immediately see the app which consists of an install button. Just install it from there.
- It will take a few seconds to install and then you could use the app.