Capcut is a popular video editing tool that has been used by thousands of people around the world, and it’s completely free to download and use on your PC.
However, many people have trouble installing the Capcut editor onto their computer, especially if they’re unfamiliar with downloading software online.
In this article, you’ll learn how to download and install the Capcut editor on your PC using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
Features of CapCut
Up until now, it has been mentioned that you can do many things with Capcut software. There are multiple features that you will enjoy using capcut software on your PC.
Some of these features are as follows:
1. You can easily crop your video frame size using Capcut tool.
2. When you have used capcut tool on your computer, then it becomes easy for you to create slideshow video from any number of pictures or videos at one go.
3. Any professional can easily use capcut tool, as it is designed in such a way that only professionals can use it on their computers.
4. You will be able to convert your regular video clips into different formats without any problems using capcut tool on your computer. This makes it an ideal choice for you if you wish to edit videos at home on your computer without any difficulty whatsoever.
Download CapCut for PC using Emulator
If you want to install and use Capcut on your Computer, then first you need to Download and Install an Emulator on your Computer or Laptop.
There are many Android Emulator like Andyroid, Bluestacks, etc. But I prefer to Download and Install Nox App Player because it is very simple and easy to use.
Steps to Install CapCut using Nox App Player:
1. Download Nox App Player from their official website.
2. Install it on your Computer or Laptop using simple steps.
3. Open Nox App Player on your Computer or Laptop.
4. Now open Play Store in Nox App Player using navigation key present at top left side of screen.
5. Now search for CapCut in Play Store using their internal search bar available at top right side of screen.
6. Now click on Download button present at bottom right side of screen.
7. It will take few second to complete downloading process of Capcut application and then you can easily use it on your Computer or Laptop by opening it through Nox App Player.
In case you’d like to choose another emulator i,e BlueStacks, Andyroid etc, the installation steps will be the as above.
I hope you have successfully installed CapCut on your Computer. For any queries or suggestion please feel free to ask in comments section. If it helped you, don’t forget to share with others.
Frequently Asked Question on Capcut Editor
Q. What is capcut editor?
Ans. The capcut software is a video editing software that can be used on windows operating system based computers, laptops, desktops. This easy-to-use program allows users to edit their videos in a variety of ways that result in professional-looking results quickly.
Q. Can I download Capcut for Mac?
Ans. Yes, you can, but it’s currently not available in apple store. So, you have to use an Android emulator for iOS devices.
Q. Is there any Capcut app free for computer or laptop?
Ans. Yes, you can find a free capcut app online which you can download for your computer or laptop by using the above method.