Allcast is a free app for Android which lets you stream music, photos, and videos from your phone to smart TVs and other devices. All you need to do is install AllCast on your Android phone, connect it with AllPlay app on your device, and then select the right media play all together.
AllCast for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
AllCast for Windows is an AllCast app for PC which lets you stream photos, music and videos wirelessly to your TV. All you need to do is connect AllCast with the AllPlay service on your Android device and then select media player of choice.
Allcast for Windows will display all the available AllPlay receivers on your AllCast network. All you need to do is select the AllPlay receiver, specify the media player of choice, and hit play. Allcast for Windows works with USB drives as well.
Download AllCast App for PC using BlueStacks
To download AllCast app for PC and Mac, you need to follow the below steps:
Method to Download and Install AllCast App:
– Search AllCast in Google Play store (Link provided above) and click Get button.
– AllCast app is free, once AllCast app is successfully downloaded, All you need to do is open AllCast in the AllPlay emulator and start Allcast streaming over WiFi by connecting AllPlay on your Allcast enabled Android device. (Link provided above)
– Download BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
– Open BlueStacks and search AllCast.
– Click AllCast result and choose AllCast apk file.
– Once Allcast is installed, open Allcast from the app drawer.
AllCast for PC will immediately begin streaming music, photos and videos to AllPlay on your Allcast enabled Android device.
FAQs about AllCast App
Q. How to install AllCast app on Mac OS X?
To download AllCast app for Mac OS X you need an Allcast emulator. To do that, you can either use BlueStacks or Andy OS android emulator which is also very good Allcast emulator. Once you have AllCast emulators installed on your PC or Mac, follow the steps below:
– Download AllCast apk file using the link above and save it to a safe place.
– Open AllCast emulator and click AllCast app and hit INSTALL button and wait for AllCast apk download to complete.
– AllCast app will be successfully downloaded.
– All you need to do is open AllCast in the emulator and start AllCast streaming over WiFi by connecting AllPlay on your Allcast enabled Android device.
Q. What devices are supported? Allcast works with all smart TVs,
To stream AllCast app media files from your Android device to a smart TV, Allplay AllCast app is great for sharing photos and videos wirelessly. All you need to do is install AllCasts on both devices and connect them via Allplay. Allcast also supports USB drive streaming
Q. Is AllCast for PC free?
AllCast is a free application and Allplay service is free as well. AllPlay service can be used with multiple devices which helps in keeping your AllCast network truly wireless and open to all users who own AllPlay-capable devices.
Q. What AllApp does AllCast connect with?
AllCast app can be connected with AllPlay Allcast-enabled Android devices, AllPlay Allcast-enabled smart TVs and AllPlay Allcast enabled speakers for a truly wireless Allplay media streaming experience.